One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See health tourism
- ‘India has the potential to attract one million health tourists every year and this will contribute up to $5 billion to the economy, the Confederation of Indian Industry said Sunday.’
- ‘From next April, health tourists will have to pay in advance, unless the treatment is an emergency or they have an infectious complaint.’
- ‘Belgium's record for heart surgery is attracting health tourists.’
- ‘France has, however, clamped down on UK health tourists who previously travelled across the Channel to buy single vaccines for their children.’
- ‘Labour delegates love this stuff, but voters would prefer both men to concentrate on real reform of the NHS, which already treats thousands of global health tourists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.