One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See health tourism
- ‘Belgium's record for heart surgery is attracting health tourists.’
- ‘France has, however, clamped down on UK health tourists who previously travelled across the Channel to buy single vaccines for their children.’
- ‘From next April, health tourists will have to pay in advance, unless the treatment is an emergency or they have an infectious complaint.’
- ‘Labour delegates love this stuff, but voters would prefer both men to concentrate on real reform of the NHS, which already treats thousands of global health tourists.’
- ‘India has the potential to attract one million health tourists every year and this will contribute up to $5 billion to the economy, the Confederation of Indian Industry said Sunday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.