One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dynamic nature of these supramolecular materials offers the possibility of creating healable films and coatings.’
- ‘After saying all of the above, eczema, just like every other blood disorder and disease, is one hundred percent healable and reversible and I have helped countless individuals heal from it.’
- ‘This case of epilepsy is healable in almost all cases by my healing method.’
- ‘Aren't we looking at divisions that are simply not healable because a bunch of people go to the polls?’
- ‘Nearly an hour later, Mother had bound up his cut and pronounced it healable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.