One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A video, posted on a social media site, in which someone shows and describes products they have purchased during a particular episode of shopping.‘I was watching her haul video and she was talking about a shirt she'd bought’
- ‘More than 5.6 million hours of haul videos were watched online in 2014.’
- ‘I had heard rave reviews about all of their products and I decided after months of YouTubing haul videos to stop by the store and purchase a few items.’
- ‘A guilty pleasure of mine is watching shopping haul videos, and I have no idea why but once I start watching one I can't stop.’
- ‘YouTube haul videos have become so popular that the bigger names are now bona-fide social media stars.’
- ‘She records haul videos - young girls interested in fashion, shopping and trends tune in with massive numbers.’
- ‘Haul videos tend to feel more authentic and honest to the audience because they are usually filmed immediately post a shopping spree and usually show the products in their original condition and packaging.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.