One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The moment you betray irritation and hastiness in your manner towards Ramasamy, he ceases to follow you.’
- ‘The authority in his voice was so compelling that I felt no surprise when the men obeyed immediately, lowering their weapons with the hastiness of children caught stealing sugar.’
- ‘More commonly, over-enthusiasm comes in the form of hastiness.’
- ‘Regardless, he attributes the hastiness of the reviews to the nature of contemporary music.’
- ‘The hastiness with which Congress approved the scheme, without first consulting the Salvadoran public, was met with instant criticism from various sectors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.