One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The full moon that is seen nearest to the time of the autumnal equinox.
- ‘And before them, low in the sky, hung the harvest moon, almost close enough to touch.’
- ‘It was the harvest moon month - it should not be this cold.’
- ‘The harvest moon came over the city-country of Sarconis, and the farmers brought in their harvests.’
- ‘‘I couldn't have asked for a better night,’ he informed her as he gazed up at the nearly full harvest moon casting its light down on the waves.’
- ‘Rose looked excitedly out of the window at the large harvest moon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.