One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given the huge disparities existing across the world it is open to question whether IP harmonization benefits developing countries.’
- ‘So the African Union will aim at the harmonization of admonitory and the fiscal policies of African countries.’
- ‘In spite of the recognition of the urgent need for harmonization and standardization, consensus in these areas has developed rather slowly.’
- ‘Gerhard Schroeder stopped harping on about tax harmonization and told his compatriots that it's time to compete instead.’
- ‘Good tune, lovely high vocal from Mann and nice harmonization between her and Lee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.