One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Good tune, lovely high vocal from Mann and nice harmonization between her and Lee.’
- ‘So the African Union will aim at the harmonization of admonitory and the fiscal policies of African countries.’
- ‘Given the huge disparities existing across the world it is open to question whether IP harmonization benefits developing countries.’
- ‘Gerhard Schroeder stopped harping on about tax harmonization and told his compatriots that it's time to compete instead.’
- ‘In spite of the recognition of the urgent need for harmonization and standardization, consensus in these areas has developed rather slowly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.