One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in bodybuilding) a person who does not find it easy to gain muscle through exercise.
- ‘The nine foods listed below are good high-carb choices that bodybuilders - especially hardgainers - can use to enhance muscle recovery and to pack on muscle mass.’
- ‘For years, bodybuilders and hardgainers have been demanding an outstanding massbuilding supplement that contains the high-quality ingredients that help produce results.’
- ‘Keep in mind, though, that this can be challenging for some bodytypes - especially smaller bodybuilders and hardgainers.’
- ‘Bodybuilders, especially hardgainers, need calories to grow, but supersized fries and soft drinks are among the worst food selections you can make.’
- ‘Often, bodybuilding hardgainers get the protein message, but fail to take in all the complex carbs they need to fuel activity and help keep their muscles full of glycogen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.