One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There you have 60s woman, 70s woman and 80s woman: the first with blonde curls and a miniskirt, focused on her man; the next with shaggy dark hair, focused on a wider cause; and the third hardbodied and narcissistic.’
- ‘But in January, when you're still a hardbodied bundle of pep and they're just starting to lug their pudgified selves back to the gym, you'll have too much class to mention it - too often, anyway.’
- ‘There you are, hanging out at the beach or pool when a hardbodied honey crosses into view.’
- ‘Women don't CHOOSE to feel the emotion called ATTRACTION for jerks any more than YOU choose to feel the emotion called ATTRACTION for young, beautiful, hardbodied women.’
- ‘This hardbodied St-Henri heartbreaker has been ‘infatuated with the metro system’ ever since first moving here from Winnipeg in 1995.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.