One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The trooper, still harassingly close behind, was also lingering and not turning on his lights.’
- ‘If ‘activation’ should require that I had to apply to Adobe every time this happened, I'd consider it harassingly burdensome and unacceptable.’
- ‘She added the image of harassingly aggressive recruiters isn't accurate in the offices she oversees, which approach the job more like career counseling.’
- ‘Nowadays these artificial limitations are no longer bound to exploding online costs or harassingly slow connections.’
- ‘McDonald's decided that the pails might be more fun if they were harassingly bright.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.