One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The main drag for the fashion hankerer is Strand Arcade in the heart of town.’
- ‘This really got a lot of these cocktail hankerers together in a real way.’
- ‘He is also an unrepentantly laid-back hankerer for the surf-and-grass California scene.’
- ‘I want no philosopher queen or king, no prophet exuding revealed truth, no mesmerising Pied Piper, no hawker of appealing mirages, no self-absorbed hankerer for power.’
- ‘Transcribing and translating all this for English-language HK hankerers is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan's own Sanney Leung.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.