One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Ride a surfboard with all ten toes curled over the board's front edge.
- ‘Walking the board is the first step to hanging ten.’
- ‘The young filmmakers are on the island to tape two surfers as they hang ten with some hungry sharks.’
- ‘I've pulled off hanging ten (for a second) on my little boards a couple times.’
- ‘This exciting surfing ride gives the feeling of hanging ten on a Maui wave.’
- ‘They live for only one thing: hanging ten on a blue wave, much to the frustration of their girlfriends.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.