One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Elite models sport a fancy finish, G-style decocking lever and handworked actions with fabulous trigger pulls in double and single action.’
- ‘Work at present is centred around a set of limekilns, expanding the original basic handworked system.’
- ‘The handle is completely handworked and very extensively chased on both the front and back.’
- ‘The grounds of this estate have been handworked and the man-made pond installed with attention to detail.’
- ‘As a result, many retailers figure the only way to grab top dollar is to move up - into clothes with better fabric, handworked details, eye-catching designs, or simply a trendier image.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.