One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You will also have use of selected biofacts and a presentation of two handleable animals.’
- ‘The Pogo we saw - which is still a prototype, albeit it an advanced one - is bigger than the picture suggests and a bit bulkier but still very handleable.’
- ‘They are one of the most handleable lizards you can buy, and will become a great pet for the whole family.’
- ‘The inherent drag at that altitude is also low enough to be possibly handleable by an electrodynamic tether.’
- ‘Any guard llama will still need to be handleable enough to perform routine tasks like vaccination, deworming and nail trimming.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.