One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You will also have use of selected biofacts and a presentation of two handleable animals.’
- ‘Any guard llama will still need to be handleable enough to perform routine tasks like vaccination, deworming and nail trimming.’
- ‘They are one of the most handleable lizards you can buy, and will become a great pet for the whole family.’
- ‘The inherent drag at that altitude is also low enough to be possibly handleable by an electrodynamic tether.’
- ‘The Pogo we saw - which is still a prototype, albeit it an advanced one - is bigger than the picture suggests and a bit bulkier but still very handleable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.