One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The development of a method for measuring the handleability of cables, is described.’
- ‘So far the assessment has been made solely on the electrode handleability, and this is partly indicated by the weld finish, which is very variable.’
- ‘The assessment is of the stallion's natural balance and the elevation and rhythm of his pace when at liberty, as well as his attitude, temperament, handleability and manners when loose.’
- ‘Despite his easy handleability and calm nature however, he has never had a chance to compete in a show.’
- ‘Together with their easy storage and transport plus excellent handleability in the workplace the DIOPLEX range offers an almost unparalleled profile.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.