One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So far the assessment has been made solely on the electrode handleability, and this is partly indicated by the weld finish, which is very variable.’
- ‘Together with their easy storage and transport plus excellent handleability in the workplace the DIOPLEX range offers an almost unparalleled profile.’
- ‘The assessment is of the stallion's natural balance and the elevation and rhythm of his pace when at liberty, as well as his attitude, temperament, handleability and manners when loose.’
- ‘Despite his easy handleability and calm nature however, he has never had a chance to compete in a show.’
- ‘The development of a method for measuring the handleability of cables, is described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.