One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A moisturizing lotion for the hands.‘a tube of hand lotion’
- ‘Find something that smells delicious at Bath and Body Works, such as hand lotion, shower gel, or body spray.’
- ‘If you spend time in the school computer labs, it's a good idea to carry some antibacterial hand lotion in your backpack.’
- ‘Their ginseng hand lotion is the ultimate luxury for me.’
- ‘Fill a Ziploc bag with some lip balm, a travel toothbrush and toothpaste, a small bottle of hand lotion, a sleep mask, a pair of socks, and some eye drops.’
- ‘Looking after your nails couldn't be simpler: all you really need to do is keep them clean, clip them neatly, and regularly use a hand lotion to keep them moisturized and smooth.’
- ‘Based on my experience, making homemade hand lotions is actually uncomplicated, quick and moderately inexpensive.’
- ‘Always use a hand lotion or cream after washing your hands.’
- ‘Dry, flaky skin that persists despite the use of hand lotion and skin creams could very well be a fungal infection.’
- ‘Women are definitely slathering it on more than men as 97% of women use hand lotion and 96% use body lotion versus 80% and 66% among men, respectively.’
- ‘Ensure you don't forget to rub hand lotion into your nails and nail beds to keep them soft.’
- ‘If you are looking for a good hand lotion buy some coconut oil.’
- ‘When applying hand lotion, be sure to massage the moisturizing lotion into nails and cuticles (even if your nails are polished).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.