An armlock in which a person's arm is bent up behind the back.
- ‘Walters tags in and grabs a hammerlock on Spanky.’
- ‘Nunzio gets out of a hammerlock by telling the ref that Funaki was pulling on his hair.’
- ‘They started with a lockup, and HHH gained control with a hammerlock.’
- ‘Nunzio works more top wristlocks and a hammerlock.’
- ‘If any guy tried to whisper some of those same words in her ear, she'd have put a hammerlock on him and called him a pig.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.