One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘I'm just curious… What drugs are hallucinant and which aren't?’
- ‘He also has incorporated nicotine patches, cannabis and datura leaves, methamphetamine tablets and other prescription drugs and hallucinants.’
- ‘Even his large-sized landscapes seem to reside on some interior metaphysical plane, their dense foliage and other natural features rendered with a hallucinant palette and fervid brushwork whose effect is by turns sensual and sinister.’
- ‘It shows young adults aged 16 to 19 who used any drug or hallucinants in the last year, by region, 1994 and 1996.’
- ‘Glib journalism of genocide offers instant gratification to jaded viewers needing ever higher casualty figures as fixes or stimulants but should such emotional hallucinants guide foreign policy?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.