One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘He also has incorporated nicotine patches, cannabis and datura leaves, methamphetamine tablets and other prescription drugs and hallucinants.’
- ‘Even his large-sized landscapes seem to reside on some interior metaphysical plane, their dense foliage and other natural features rendered with a hallucinant palette and fervid brushwork whose effect is by turns sensual and sinister.’
- ‘Glib journalism of genocide offers instant gratification to jaded viewers needing ever higher casualty figures as fixes or stimulants but should such emotional hallucinants guide foreign policy?’
- ‘It shows young adults aged 16 to 19 who used any drug or hallucinants in the last year, by region, 1994 and 1996.’
- ‘I'm just curious… What drugs are hallucinant and which aren't?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.