One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hadrosaurian down-flex in the spinal column has been smoothed out.’
- ‘However, comparison of the specimens with dinosaur skin shows that a similar integumentary morphology has previously been documented in hadrosaurian dinosaurs.’
- ‘This particular accumulation of ceratopsian and hadrosaurian bones is thought to represent a mass mortality event: possibly a herd was concentrated around a drying watering hole during a severe drought in the area.’
- ‘The majority of previously described dinosaur skin impressions are hadrosaurian.’
- ‘Except for human beings, most animals either stay bipedal as they grow or are able to run bipedally as juveniles but become quadrupeds as adults like some lizards, crocodiles and hadrosaurian dinosaurs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.