One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Had to.‘all you hadda do was nod’
- ‘He describes its sound as ‘real cool - like, if it hadda be a colour, it would be a violet type of blue‘.’
- ‘Look, I only gonna say this once, so heads up: I hadda sistah once, but I ain't seen her since she wuz 5.’
- ‘We hadda drop the weed, and stash the money, cause a couple tights was after us, tho’.’
- ‘So many people coming and going, maybe one of them hadda key.’
- ‘I hope he's right cause that's what we hadda do to get replacement eggs for our omelette.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.