One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in computing contexts) capable of being hacked.‘poorly chosen passwords, user names, and security questions can make accounts hackable’
- ‘Even though there are thousands of hackable holes in computer systems, only a very few of them are actually exploited in bulk.’
- ‘If everyone can openly inspect the code, any bugs or hackable insecurities would instantly be noticed and removed.’
- ‘Many choose the default word 'password' as their password, which must be the most hackable way into anyone's bank account.’
- ‘Check to see if your voice mail is hackable.’
- ‘Why do all good sites use clean, consistent, hackable URLs?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.