One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The purpose was to neutralize the gyroscopic forces of the normal rotary engine.’
- ‘This is achieved using an internal gyroscopic mechanism or with electronic sensors coupled to microprocessors that instantaneously adjust for any motion.’
- ‘Because of this tendency, most ships and airplanes use gyroscopic compasses instead.’
- ‘These acceleration-sensing gyroscopic devices are offered by some autopilot manufacturers as an option or as an integral part of the system.’
- ‘A pre-set magnetic compass and gyroscopic auto-pilot determined and maintained its course.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.