One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for gynophobia
- ‘My crippling gynecophobia will prevent me from being anywhere around women again.’
- ‘The problem this guy has is called gynecophobia. He's just afraid of women.’
- ‘What makes his gynaecophobia so fascinating, in fact, is its combination with a strong sexual attraction to women.’
- ‘The result had been that he'd eventually dulled down the phobia to an aversion in regard to cats, and the gynecophobia had worn off.’
- ‘Nonetheless, their voices did shake just perceptibly with gynecophobia, or the fear of women, of silent women, in these absolutely silent black gowns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.