One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those missionary wives who did not suffer sustained ill-health in South Africa proved gynecologically sturdy.’
- ‘Tests showed that it was the man who was suffering from a very low sperm count; his three wives were gynaecologically normal.’
- ‘She discovered that my infection was gynecologically related.’
- ‘The expert concluded that, gynaecologically speaking, she had been fit for work since 24 March.’
- ‘Winston races down the stairs to the changing room and deposits in his locker his Algebra II book—in which one of his classmates has rendered gynecologically correct depictions of women's anatomy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.