One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It also requires that the horse's muscles be gymnastically developed so that he can carry himself in a steady rhythm over a period of time.’
- ‘Even if you're not gymnastically inclined, check out the groovy group of younguns as they bounce on by.’
- ‘Vocals are so-so, but guitar, of course, is gymnastically good.’
- ‘Not that it would have made much difference here, where by the mid-1990s politicians could openly and gymnastically have complex relationships while keeping their seats and ditching their core values.’
- ‘I stared at them - agog - in the company of two close female friends, but none of us went any further than remarking how gymnastically impressive they were.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.