One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I don't mind that it's traded some gutsiness for a bit of sterility and a more intellectually satisfying approach.’
- ‘A man likes a little fire, a little gutsiness, in a woman.’
- ‘Often considered a golden era for horror films, the '70s saw innovation, politically charged subtext, and a (usually literal) gutsiness mixed to push boundaries and buttons.’
- ‘Maybe on some level I admired his gutsiness at doing all the ‘forbidden’ things at that age like smoking, drinking, picking fights, following a girl home, etc.’
- ‘Her gutsiness, her set of principles - she learned all of that from Linda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.