One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I bit on that one and gullibly asked who was the first greatest.’
- ‘This has always been moonshine, put forward by the drinks industry and gullibly accepted by successive governments.’
- ‘You gullibly fell for the myth of liberation for all by a machine that will end up paralysing and poisoning all of us whether we use it or not.’
- ‘At the same time, many of us gullibly believe the sea will always heal itself, that it's so vast and self-renewing that we simply can't kill it.’
- ‘The students had gullibly accepted this boiler-plate personality description as if it applied to them uniquely as individuals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.