One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I bit on that one and gullibly asked who was the first greatest.’
- ‘At the same time, many of us gullibly believe the sea will always heal itself, that it's so vast and self-renewing that we simply can't kill it.’
- ‘This has always been moonshine, put forward by the drinks industry and gullibly accepted by successive governments.’
- ‘The students had gullibly accepted this boiler-plate personality description as if it applied to them uniquely as individuals.’
- ‘You gullibly fell for the myth of liberation for all by a machine that will end up paralysing and poisoning all of us whether we use it or not.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.