One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My anger management guider would be so disappointed in me, ‘Never!’’
- ‘Last year it was estimated that guiders in the country gave up an average of eight hours a week to help our young people, and that one in three women had at some time been part of the organisation.’
- ‘Hundreds of guiders and local people swung into action to raise the £135,000 needed to buy the property and the thousands more needed to renovate it.’
- ‘They were then directed by two guiders armed with mobile phones, who were based at the shopping centre trying to solve a selection of cryptic clues.’
- ‘They all then went on to become guiders - leaders of rainbows, brownies, guides and rangers - and active members of the guild.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.