One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My anger management guider would be so disappointed in me, ‘Never!’’
- ‘Hundreds of guiders and local people swung into action to raise the £135,000 needed to buy the property and the thousands more needed to renovate it.’
- ‘They were then directed by two guiders armed with mobile phones, who were based at the shopping centre trying to solve a selection of cryptic clues.’
- ‘They all then went on to become guiders - leaders of rainbows, brownies, guides and rangers - and active members of the guild.’
- ‘Last year it was estimated that guiders in the country gave up an average of eight hours a week to help our young people, and that one in three women had at some time been part of the organisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.