One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A nucleotide composed of guanine, ribose, and three phosphate groups, which participates in various metabolic reactions, including protein synthesis.
- ‘Fourier transform infrared spectra of the substrate guanosine triphosphate show remarkable changes when it binds to the enzyme.’
- ‘In the process, guanosine diphosphate is linked to inorganic phosphate to form guanosine triphosphate.’
- ‘Among common mechanisms in intracellular signaling is the use of guanosine triphosphate binding regulatory proteins.’
- ‘Depleting guanosine triphosphate in lymphocytes and monocytes, mediated by MPA, was found to have another beneficial effect.’
- ‘Assembly takes place at the microtubule tips from tubulin dimers that have guanosine triphosphate bound to them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.