A nucleotide composed of guanine, ribose, and three phosphate groups, which participates in various metabolic reactions, including protein synthesis.
- ‘Among common mechanisms in intracellular signaling is the use of guanosine triphosphate binding regulatory proteins.’
- ‘Fourier transform infrared spectra of the substrate guanosine triphosphate show remarkable changes when it binds to the enzyme.’
- ‘Assembly takes place at the microtubule tips from tubulin dimers that have guanosine triphosphate bound to them.’
- ‘In the process, guanosine diphosphate is linked to inorganic phosphate to form guanosine triphosphate.’
- ‘Depleting guanosine triphosphate in lymphocytes and monocytes, mediated by MPA, was found to have another beneficial effect.’