One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enterprise or facility engaged in growing and selling marijuana.‘the sheriff's marijuana eradication team came upon a grow operation near Mount Isabel’
- ‘It appears that the Plaintiff's tenants ran a grow operation at the residence.’
- ‘Health Canada made changes in its grow operation after authorized medicinal marijuana users grumbled about the quality and potency of the initial harvest.’
- ‘Because it is illegal to grow marijuana in the Netherlands, police in Maastricht spend a great deal of time removing home-based grow operations.’
- ‘In two incidents thieves broke into the wrong homes, terrorizing families who had no knowledge of grow operations.’
- ‘He said the fire appears to have been caused by a short circuit in the wiring system used for the grow operation.’
- ‘Inside, beneath a tarp, was enough electrical wiring to run a large illegal grow operation.’
- ‘He undertook a cost-benefit analysis of a grow operation using an average-size house with 100 plants.’
- ‘Strangers call him on the phone and ask for advice about their grow operations, about how to use computers to regulate lights.’
- ‘The house had been rewired and contained many false walls to contain the grow operation, according to the North Vancouver RCMP.’
- ‘North Vancouver Mounties acknowledged that a second grow operation had been shut down and an arrest had been made.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.