One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enterprise or facility engaged in growing and selling marijuana.‘the sheriff's marijuana eradication team came upon a grow operation near Mount Isabel’
- ‘Inside, beneath a tarp, was enough electrical wiring to run a large illegal grow operation.’
- ‘Because it is illegal to grow marijuana in the Netherlands, police in Maastricht spend a great deal of time removing home-based grow operations.’
- ‘In two incidents thieves broke into the wrong homes, terrorizing families who had no knowledge of grow operations.’
- ‘He said the fire appears to have been caused by a short circuit in the wiring system used for the grow operation.’
- ‘He undertook a cost-benefit analysis of a grow operation using an average-size house with 100 plants.’
- ‘North Vancouver Mounties acknowledged that a second grow operation had been shut down and an arrest had been made.’
- ‘The house had been rewired and contained many false walls to contain the grow operation, according to the North Vancouver RCMP.’
- ‘It appears that the Plaintiff's tenants ran a grow operation at the residence.’
- ‘Strangers call him on the phone and ask for advice about their grow operations, about how to use computers to regulate lights.’
- ‘Health Canada made changes in its grow operation after authorized medicinal marijuana users grumbled about the quality and potency of the initial harvest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.