One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Software designed to facilitate collective working by a number of different users.
- ‘Businesses may choose other collaborative software, or groupware that covers more informal, or ad hoc, processes that this cannot cover.’
- ‘If you invite just a few people to post, and those same people are all who can read it, a blog is groupware.’
- ‘However, groupware developed specifically for life sciences centers around the in silico discovery process.’
- ‘The creative anarchy of the wiki is the philosophical inverse of conventional corporate groupware software.’
- ‘But it could be, because groupware is distinguished from other document collaboration software by three characteristics designed to work the way businesses do.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.