One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
also treated as singular The processes involved when people in a group interact with each other, or the study of these.
- ‘Some smaller-scale studies attempted to measure group dynamics in quantitative terms or evaluate leadership performance with surveying tools.’
- ‘After campers cool down, the facilitators begin a discussion of group dynamics in the exercise.’
- ‘But the topic of mailing lists is a whole universe unto itself, involving all the subtleties and complexities of group dynamics.’
- ‘However, like I said, since her issues with him were instant, I don't think she had much time to study the group dynamics before choosing her victim.’
- ‘During this period, Air Force leadership publications included both positive and negative examples of group dynamics and case studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.