A circular saw used for cutting grooves.
- ‘The grooving saw is then brought into the position K1 in order to permit the operation of the cutting saw S.’
- ‘The X-axis grooving saw is powered by a 1.5 kW, frequency controlled motor.’
- ‘Adjustable grooving saw accessories offer the possibility for trenching, grooving and rebates etc.’
- ‘You have almost unlimited capability for different drill bits, grooving saws, as well as for routing, shaping and angle-drilling functions.’
- ‘These machines can be equipped with grooving saws, top drilling and hardware insertion.’