One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noundated, humorous, informal
- ‘For the first 40 or so minutes they played rock song after rock song, bathing the sitting and standing crowd in David's signature rock grooviness.’
- ‘The album from which it came bored me slightly, but all the remix CDs are fabulous, and this one contains more concentrated grooviness than 99% of most remix discs.’
- ‘King's Road used to be one of the most thrilling streets in London and its glorious grooviness required that you walk it with a swagger or a strut.’
- ‘It is more notably programmed with tribal breakbeats and seething atmospheres, though it is also blessed with lazy guitar chords that quickly rally into grooviness.’
- ‘One can detect his magpie mind at work throughout these 60 tracks, constantly seeking silver keys with which to unlatch the doors of grooviness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.