One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The only sound heard over the murmur of the grievers was the opening and closing of the church doors.’
- ‘It can be comforting to the griever to know that you are not frightened away by his or her grief.’
- ‘It is important for grievers to find at least one person with whom they can share their true feelings.’
- ‘Often, grievers become anxious about their ability to take care of themselves following a loss.’
- ‘Although grievers sometimes want to be alone, they also want to talk about what has affected their lives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.