One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cleaning your greenware in water is a safe way to clean, no dust.’
- ‘A large range of greenware is available to purchase, then it's up to you to create the masterpiece.’
- ‘They can be applied to greenware or bisque ware using a brush or sponge.’
- ‘I learned to clean greenware and to use ceramic tools; I learned to use underglazes and stains; I learned about firing and some basics about underglazes and glazes.’
- ‘It is a good idea to add bentonite to a glaze for greenware because it helps it shrink with the pot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.