One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a good idea to add bentonite to a glaze for greenware because it helps it shrink with the pot.’
- ‘I learned to clean greenware and to use ceramic tools; I learned to use underglazes and stains; I learned about firing and some basics about underglazes and glazes.’
- ‘They can be applied to greenware or bisque ware using a brush or sponge.’
- ‘Cleaning your greenware in water is a safe way to clean, no dust.’
- ‘A large range of greenware is available to purchase, then it's up to you to create the masterpiece.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.