One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of Greenland.‘the Greenlander guided him to a settlement’
- ‘Most Greenlanders are a mix of native Inuit and the Danes who colonised their land in the 18th century.’
- ‘He makes several comments about the disappearing native Greenlander culture.’
- ‘Greenlanders are keen to show off a different side to their homeland this summer.’
- ‘From lawyers to carpenters, every Greenlander hunts seal as a crucial source of nutrition.’
- ‘The Greenlander tribe speak of a time when water covered the continents, and that is when the sea creatures were entombed in the sediments.’
- ‘One young Greenlander in traditional dress waved an Australian flag, in honour of the princess's home land of Tasmania, Australia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.