One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is currently working with a small Newquay grower to source greengrocery, going as far as to work out specific varieties of produce to be grown throughout the year especially for its menu.’
- ‘Ironically, though, if a greengrocery is placed opposite a supermarket it is more likely to thrive.’
- ‘The market in Witney includes everything from coats and shoes to toys and discounted greengrocery.’
- ‘The Lewis family opened its first shop, a greengrocery, in Holloway Road, north London, in 1945.’
- ‘What is available in the city centre is something that most supermarkets can't provide: the personal service that a market like the Oastler Centre can offer to those wanting to buy meat, fish and greengroceries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.