One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A common African guenon with greenish-brown upper parts and a black face.
Cercopithecus aethiops, family Cercopithecidae, in particular the race C. a. sabaeus of West Africa, which is often tamed
- ‘Genetic tests indicate that the viruses came from chimpanzees, baboons, and an African green monkey.’
- ‘Savanna monkeys, or African green monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops or Chlorocebus aethiops), are the most widely distributed nonhuman primates in Africa.’
- ‘This remnant of the island's original canopy of rainforest is home to a large population of green monkeys which come and go as they please.’
- ‘Researchers tested their SARS vaccine on four African green monkeys, with another four in the control group.’
- ‘The virus appeared to have come from a set of green monkeys that had been captured in Uganda and sent to Europe for laboratory use.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.