One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of the US Army Special Forces.
- ‘Michael was a Green Beret, a member of the Army's elite Special Forces, and had served in the Persian Gulf War during his 28 years in the military.’
- ‘He will now spend four days at Fort Bragg, where he will conduct a clinic and learn about the military lifestyle of his father, a former Green Beret.’
- ‘We'll talk with NATO's former supreme allied commander, as well as a former Green Beret.’
- ‘Kerry's boat was then hit by another explosion that knocked Rassmann, an army Green Beret, into the water.’
- ‘Capt. Amerine is a Green Beret with Fifth Special Forces Group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.