A cross of which all four arms are of equal length.
- ‘Shaped like a Greek cross, the over-life-size case dominated the middle of the gallery, displaying the items in an asymmetrical manner, on several tiers.’
- ‘It is shaped like a Greek cross with its arms bent at right angles.’
- ‘Six medallions with Greek crosses, fishes, and doves (symbolizing the Holy Spirit) appear to float above the waves.’
- ‘Their four-petaled flowers bear the resemblance to a Greek cross, which explains why they are frequently referred to as crucifers or cruciferous.’
- ‘The design is basically a traditional orthodox dome superimposed over a floor-plan in the shape of a Greek cross.’