One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large, heavily built dog of a white breed, with a thick shaggy double coat.
- ‘Work efficiently once you begin grooming a Great Pyrenees.’
- ‘This is Harry, a Great Pyrenees whose owner got permission to bring him onsite after Hurricane Isabel in Maryland to cheer people up.’
- ‘We now have a Great Pyrenees, who will greet intruders the way her mother, a working ranch dog, greets coyotes.’
- ‘The Great Pyrenees dog conveys the distinct impression of elegance and unsurpassed beauty combined with great overall size and majesty.’
- ‘Rob and Renee also acquired a Great Pyrenees, Cleo, who became part of the family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.