One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mottled grey baleen whale that typically has heavy encrustations of barnacles on the skin, commonly seen in coastal waters of the northeastern Pacific.
Eschrichtius robustus, the only member of the family Eschrichtiidae
- ‘Along with humpback whales, gray whales make the longest migration of any marine mammal.’
- ‘We experienced some difficulty identifying whale species during the count, especially differentiating between bowhead and gray whales.’
- ‘Every few years, gray whales and blue whales wash ashore on the California coast.’
- ‘On these tours you can see dolphins, sperm whales, grey whales, and more depending on the time of year.’
- ‘Female gray whales reach lengths up to 45 feet and weigh as much as 70,000 lb. Males are slightly smaller.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.