One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Congratulations.‘he played very well so I think grats are due’as exclamation ‘grats to all four teams!’
- ‘Grats on a great show!’
- ‘Grats on doing your first Keynote address!’
- ‘If you are on a good pay packet and can afford these for your home use, then great, grats to you.’
- ‘Grats on finishing the project!’
- ‘I love your stroller giveaways, grats to the previous winners BTW!’
- ‘Sounds really nice, grats on your new home!’
- ‘Mucho grats to all the government people responsible for the recently completed roadwork on Thepprasit Road.’
- ‘Huge congrats to 6A on an excellent new release, and personal grats to Jay on his first feature release as Product Manager.’
- ‘The winners are Christy Bella and Cheryl T. Grats, ladies!’
- ‘Nice read and grats; glad to see some people be frank and upfront.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.