One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small parrot frequenting grassy country.
- ‘There are also the grass parrot, lue parrot, love bird, and ground parrot.’
- ‘The budgerigar, cockatiel, kakariki, princess parrot, regent, king parrot, grass parrot and smaller lorikeets make delightful pet birds, all capable of talking.’
- ‘The Orange-bellied Parrot is a small 'grass parrot' of coastal south-eastern Australia.’
- ‘It is a grass parrot approximately 19 cm long and weighing around 35 grams.’
- ‘Turquoisine Grass Parrot usually likes to live at the edges of woodlands besides the open grass pasturelands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.