One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The conventionally measured hardness of graphitic irons is influenced by the graphite, especially in gray iron.’
- ‘This is essentially a dark, fine grained unit, dominated by black, graphitic, foliated claystones and siltstones.’
- ‘Related work to purify semiconducting nanotubes and remove graphitic contamination is also being carried out.’
- ‘Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon have also been found.’
- ‘Pore fluid expansion is thus greater in graphitic than nongraphitic rocks, and is likely to promote microcracking in graphitic rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.