One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See graphic arts
- ‘Like all young illustrators and graphic artists of the time, Christopher had to lug his portfolio around the streets of London, hawking for commissions and a first step on the ladder - without an attachment in sight!’
- ‘This is his first feature, but he is a very well-established and honoured graphic artist,’ she says.’
- ‘She abandoned her career as a graphic artist to devote herself to their wellbeing and development, and now she organises activities to further the girls' education outside their state primary school.’
- ‘A lot of electronic musicians gain inspiration from the visual arts - in fact, many are actually graphic artists.’
- ‘For three days you can visit some of the most charming hidden corners in Paris, where painters, sculptors, photographers, and graphic artists do their work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.