One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Selecting the correct word requires the user to attend to the specific/unique characteristics (e.g., phonemic, graphemic, morphemic) of the word among other, similar sounding and looking words.’
- ‘Those authors presented words in a study phase, accompanied by one of three types of questions, about the graphemic, phonemic or semantic properties of the word.’
- ‘To develop skills in learners, exercises are designed with important Telugu graphemic signs and pictures for repetition and practice.’
- ‘Our reasoning was that the passive condition ensured that the children received visual / graphemic and phonological input exactly at the same time, which might be important for forming the relevant associations.’
- ‘The present results unequivocally demonstrate that graphemic cues, in the form of the first letter of the solution word, can be effective cues for anagram solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.