One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the Riesling, this makes for one of the driest wines in France, in no way resembling the flowery, grapey Riesling of the German Rhine.’
- ‘Honestly, the only significant thought I had about this wine was: ‘it's very grapey.’’
- ‘The Eden organic wine collection is slowly getting better distribution, so snap up this gorgeous, grapey, aromatic white with lots of mouthwatering lime-blossom-charged fruit.’
- ‘There are grapey fruit flavours, not quite citrus, and vanilla with hints of toffee to finish.’
- ‘Floral and grapey aromas take on a slight apricot and citrus edge before offering dry to off-dry flavours of fresh firm apricots with an orangey citrus tang and earthiness on the finish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.