One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of or covered with small grains or granules.
- ‘The granulose cells secrete follicular fluid containing oestrogen now.’
- ‘The exo-carp is coriaceous, thin, and dull, with glandular dots. Themesocarp is fleshy, whitish turning to yellow at maturity, with a granulose texture and astringent taste.’
- ‘Foraminifera, or forams, are abundant marine and freshwater amoebae with granulose, reticulating pseudopodia.’
- ‘Nutrient supply was enhanced by a granulose fertilizer containing nitrogen and phosphorus, and grazer density was manipulated by exclusion cages.’
- ‘The granulose texture of the thick exoskeleton is well defined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.