One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Donovonosis can result in ulcerative, granulomatous, or hypertrophic lesions.’
- ‘Genetic factors are likely to influence the clinical course and pattern of sarcoidosis, a granulomatous disease of unknown origin.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis includes lymphoma, granulomatous infections, benign vascular tumors, and metastatic cancer.’
- ‘In the past, syphilis and other granulomatous diseases have been associated with vulvar cancer.’
- ‘One patient had rheumatoid arthritis with granulomatous meningitis, which was thought to be noninfectious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.